Job title: Software Developer
Location: Weinstadt, Germany
Requested skills and experience:
* Good UI design skills, making complex products easy to use
* Practical implementation of UI functionality
* Ability to work both independently and as a team member in an efficient manner
* Strong skills developing UIs in C++, preferably using the Qt library
* Creating application with native look and feel
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Good English skills, both written and verbal.
Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
The following would be an advantage:
* 3-5 years of working experience with a strong focus on user interfaces
* Cross-platform development, covering platform specific UI details
* Touch based or other tablet oriented UIs
* Basic knowledge of virtualization product functionality
What we offer:
The role will be attractive for UI developers who enjoy working in an environment where they continually have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and to acquire new skills as the customers and users give us new challenges. It is very rewarding to deliver a very popular product which both generates revenue and has an open source community.
Meet Oracle at their booth in the exhibitors area to know more about this job position!
To apply for this job position please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org