GAME DEVs AND VR SHOWCASE!
- Codemotion Rome and Amsterdam 2017
Along with our tech Conference, Codemotion is proud to host an exhibition area dedicated to the best Game Devs and VR exhibitors around!
Are you an indie game developer or do you have a VR/AR project?
Apply now to get the chance to attend Codemotion Rome (March 24th-25th) and/or Codemotion Amsterdam 2017 (May 16th-17th) to show your demo/project to our attendees!
The Call for Showcase will close on February 21st.
So, what are you waiting for???
Apply, choose the area you want to exhibit, choose the event you would like to attend (it is possible to select one or both of them) and get the chance to reveal your project!
Selected projects will get:
- A free desk at the conference (it is mandatory to be at the desk both days of conference);
- 3 tickets for your exhibitors
- Codemotion Exhibitors App use, to collect info about people you meet at your desk
Not just an exhibition area, but a Codemotion brand dedicated to Game Development
Codemotion will welcome all the GameDev projects in the brand new new Game() area.
new Game() wants to contribute to the gaming industry by delivering the highest levels of contents in every aspect of GameDev: not just coding, but also in terms of design, graphic, music and sfx, marketing and business.
CASUAL CONNECT/INDIE PRIZE
only for GameDevs
In addition to the benefits provided by Codemotion, we are glad to announce a special partnership with Indie Prize Casual Connect: 1 of the selected projects of the Game Dev Showcase will be invited to attend the next Indie Prize event skipping the selection process.
– The selected team from Codemotion Rome 2017 will be invited to attend Indie Prize Singapore (May 16th-18th 2017)
– The selected team from Codemotion Amsterdam 2017 will be invited to attend Indie Prize Seattle (August 1st-3rd 2017).
Indie Prize will provide accommodation and a pass for the conference, the selected teams will be responsible for their travel expenses.